Elfuda (Elf-san wa Yaserarenai)



Starting this new era with the arrival of NovelAI V5 I did some kind of remake of my original Elfuda post back when she was complicate to do because she wasn't in the data; now I can make plump bodies in a better way which is the most important thing about her.

NovelAI V5の登場で新たな時代が幕を開けたのを機に、かつて「Elfuda」を生成するのが難しかった(学習データに含まれていなかった)頃の投稿をリメイクしてみました。彼女の最大の魅力である「ふくよかな体型」を、今ならより理想的な形で表現できるようになったからです。

Theres plans to bring the rest of the cast but for this anime this will be a ongoing project, this means that I won't do them all at once but I will do one or two per months,skipping a month or wheterver I feel the time to bring a plump character. The amount of plump/fat characters is very few and this is more like a meal you want to taste from time to time instead of regulary; after all I still focus more on toned girls.

他のキャラクターも順次登場させる予定ですが、このアニメに関しては長期的なプロジェクトとして進めていきます。つまり、一度に全員を出すのではなく、月に1〜2人程度のペースで制作するということです。時には月を飛ばしたり、ふくよかなキャラクターを登場させるのにふさわしいタイミングだと感じた時に制作したりすることもあるでしょう。ふくよかな体型のキャラクターは数が少ないですし、これは日常的に楽しむというよりは、時折味わいたくなるような「食事」のようなものだと言えます。結局のところ、私は今でも引き締まった体型の女の子をメインに描いていますから。


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

Xenovia Quarta (High School DXD)