Upcoming Projects September-October

 I want to say that many things have changed, not only this new start in Unifans but also the way people can now make AI images; I'm not sure if other creators you follow have mentioned it but with the arrived of NovelAI V5 theres a limitation on the amount of images people can do and this will affect the my posts too.

Unifansでの新たなスタートに加え、AI画像の生成方法など、多くの状況が変化しました。他のクリエイターの方々が触れているかは分かりませんが、「NovelAI V5」の登場に伴い、生成できる画像数に制限が設けられました。このことは、私の投稿にも影響を及ぼすことになります。


Why not using previous versions? Well the amount of things and improvements I can do with V5 are really good, like fixing the backgrounds which was a huge problem I was dealing with every new post I made. Right now even with very few people I can't invest too much for making more posts, I can still do many but it will take more time and I will be more selective in the series I will do in the future.

なぜ以前のバージョンを使わないのかというと、V5では多くの改善や新しい表現が可能になったからです。例えば、以前は投稿のたびに悩みの種だった背景の問題も解決できるようになりました。現在はまだ少人数で運営しており、投稿制作にあまり多くのリソースを割くことはできません。それでも多くの投稿は可能ですが、制作には時間がかかりますし、今後は取り上げるシリーズをより厳選していくつもりです。


The animes for the following weeks are going to be:

今後数週間のアニメは以下の通りです:

-Dumbbell nan kilo moteru?

-Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

-Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!?

-Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi

-Metallic Rougue

-Tejina-Senpai

 

There will be single character like:

次のような1文字が含まれます:

-Waguri Kaoruko (Kaoru hana wa rin to saku)

-Chinatsu Kano (Blue Box)

-Alicia Glenfall (Clevatess)

-Mizono Kirika (Eiken)

-Mii (Jungle de iku)

-Tamaki Ako (Netoge no yome wa onna no ko janai to omotta?)

-Kure Karura (Kengan Ashura)

-Kubo Nagisa (Kubo-san wa mob wo yurusanai)

-Yamada Anna (Boku no Kokoro)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME

Elfuda (Elf-san wa Yaserarenai)

Xenovia Quarta (High School DXD)